50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Please wish my Mitzi a Happy Birthday

Hello! I am Hanni and the one whispering in my ear is Mitzi and her birthday is on Thursday.
I would like you all to help me in celebrating her birthday. 
So, please wish my Mitzi a happy birthday!!!!





Mitzi would like to introduce you to the cover of her book. She would like to ask you to buy her book because 5% of the prodeeds go to the children of Sderot. I wish I could stop the rockets, but, I can't. So, by helping financially I hope I can help them in someway.
Mitzi would like to add that the best birthday present you could give her is to buy her book.

So, here is to you Mitz!!!!
Enjoy your special day and who else would like to wish Mitzi a Happy Birthday?














2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Mitzi a Happy Birthday and may you continue to bring joy to those who read of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete