50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Snow falling in Beit Hakerem and other parts of Jerusalem on Friday, March 2nd




This a picture of the snow coming down outside my window in a part of Jerusalem on Friday, March 2nd in the morning.


 This is another shot of the snow that fell so far in my part of Jerusalem. 
It is still coming down. I couldn't get a picture of it falling so settled for this shot. Snow is not new to me, but, the thing they predicted it before and didn't happen and now it is happening. 
I grew up in Minneapolis, Minnesota, which is in the midwestern part of the United States. We get very harsh winters there. Here in Jerusalem is is something when it snows. 
Dogs love the snow. I doubt if my little Mitzi would even want to step foot outside in it. 
I wanted to share this with you so enjoy this while it lasts.
The four pictures on top are more Jerusalem snow pictures got from a friend. Wanted give you some of our snow here in Jerusalem.
I hope you enjoyed our snow pictures. If you would like to send me some of your snow pictures and explanations I will post them on my blog too.
Thank you all for sharing my snow pictures with us.

1 comment:

  1. It must be a special think when snow comes to Jerusalem. What joy!
    Where is your snowman?

    ReplyDelete