50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Attention: Children's book illustrator and Comic book maker

I would like a person that makes comic books and/or children's illustrated books to read my little story called: "Mitzi and The Talking Door." It is a cute and educational story. If interested and can possibly help me then contact me at: hanni@netvision.net.il and we can discuss how you can help me.
Thank you. 


 This is an example of what I had done with the story. I had it printed into a book, but, would like to find other ways to sell it. That is why I am looking for a person that illustrates children's books or can turn the story into a comic book.

No comments:

Post a Comment