50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Friday, May 4, 2012

I have an amazing singing doll to offer to someone

She is not only adorable to look at with her beautiful eyes, but, she can sing as well. She sings about Friday and Shabbat. She is an amazing doll. My Yisraela that you saw on my last blog has trouble sleeping and after she heard the amazing voice of this doll she fell right to sleep and snores too. The price of the doll here in Israel is: 55 shekels and in dollars: $15.
So, let me know what you think and also scroll down my blog and see if there is anything else you might be interested in. I am just a click away.

No comments:

Post a Comment