50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snow in Jerusalem

Well, it has been a long time since I have written a blog. I have been sick and then our electricity went off on Friday because of the snow and didn't come on till after our Sabbath began here in Israel. 
There are people on facebook that also posted snow pictures. I took some when the snow started coming down on Thursday of last week and then when more came down also on Thursday. Right now we still have snow on the ground and not easy to walk in it. I know I had to throw out the garbage because it was getting to be too much to wait. I took my time going to the garbage can and back. 
I would like to share my pictures with you that I took of the snow from my window in my home in Jerusalem. 
This is snow coming down in my area of Jerusalem. It was nice being inside and not being out in it.

More pictures of the snow falling in my area of Jerusalem on Thursday:


This is a picture I took from our porch.


The snow stopped on Thursday and then started again. This is the snow after it started again.
For those that have winter where they live. I hope you have a safe winter and stay as warm as you can.
I hope those that are still without phone lines and electricity get them soon.
Take care everyone and it is good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment