50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

5 Books for sale

Hi all,
I am selling 5 books. You can either buy for 10 shekels each or all 5 for 50 shekels.
Now, I would like to introduce you to the books I have on sale now:

I am sure there are some John Grisham fans out there so here is one of his books for sale.


Now, on to the next book: 

This is a book by Mary Higgisn Clark. She is very good.
This is a about someone trying to steal her identity. It is a very good book and I am sure there are those that have read her books before.

This is a new author I have never heard of before. This is about a Detective going on an online dating service and finds her ex-fiance there. He changed his name. It is really very good and I do not want to give away anymore but do want to say that people were being kidnapped and I will leave the rest for you to read it. It is very good.

Now, the last  two books about a Dective named Harry Hole. He is from Norway.
It is about a young Norwegian girl went to work in Australia and she was murdered and the two one is also Harry Hole about murder too. They are both very good. I want you to read them and see what you think yourselves.

So, contact Hanni at: hannihar@gmail.com if you have more questions or would like to purchase the books. 
The prices are only for the book or books and not if someone outside of Israel would like to purchase them.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment