50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Sunday, May 5, 2019

My Attachment

Rachael,
Here is the information on my attachment and thanks.


This is hooked on to something and there are two compartments where you can put things in. There are pictures to show you for it. It is on sale for 1,500 shekels. It is in good shape. I am selling it because I no longer need it. 
Contact Hanni for more information or to let me know you would like to buy it. There are two locks I can also sell you that are an additional charge if you want them. 
So contact Hanni at: hannihar@gmail.com.
Thank you.

This is the outside of it and how it looks.

This is the inside and how much room you have.

This is how the attachment looks. The cover on it is not for sale unless you want to pay for that too.

Please contact Hanni at: hannihar@gmail.com
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment