50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hanni would like to do a special calendar or greeting card with your help for you


I would like to explain something about my personal calendars to you that was not clear in the blog I did on calendars. The calendar begins on the month that the person would like to start it on and as many months as they want to do it for. I hope that cleared up the question some of you may have had regarding when the personalized calendars start and end.

Now, on to the greeting cards. I can make greeting cards for all occasions as you see on the sign above. Those are some of the cards I have made. I can also do personalized cards for example, if someone would like a picture put on of the person for their special occasion I can do that.
So, let me know if you would like a special calendar done for someone special or a greeting card for someone special also or for a special occasion. So, contact me and let me know what I can do for you.
Take a look at my website and see what may be of interest to you. The website address is: www.hannisgifts.com. Contact me for either at: hanni@netvision.net.il

No comments:

Post a Comment