50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Help Hanni create your very own personal calendar to share with others

How would you like to have your very own personal calendar made up of you and those very important to you? You can help me create an amazing calendar for you or a nice gift for someone else. It is something very special to have at least once in your lifetime.
To get started we need about 14 pictures depending on how many months you want the calendar for. We need a picture for the cover and a color for the cover and back cover. We need to know what you would like written on the cover. Then we need pictures for the top and if you would like each person's picture on their birthday or anniversary or whatever date you need to put their picture on and then I get to work and put it together and show you to see if you like it before I put it in final draft.
I am showing you some samples of a calendar I did for someone's mother for her birthday. 

This is a sample of a front cover I did for someone for her mother's birthday.





 These are two samples of how the calendar itself looks with the pictures on the appropirate dates. Now, you can do this too. All you have to do is e-mail me at: hanni@netvision.net.il and set up an appointment to sit with me and then we take it from there.
I can't forget something important to tell you and that is the price. The price of the calendar here in Israel is: 65 shekels with 5% going to the children of Sderot for sale of a calendar. If you would like a calendar outside of Israel then we have to figure in shipping cost, what to mail it in and the price of the stamp and if you want it mailed registered or regular mail and then the rate for wherever it is going to will give me the total of what you would owe me.

So, don't hesitate. I am sure you have a special occasion coming up that you would like to do something special for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment