50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I would like to propose something that I think should be done about the rockets attacking our citizens in Israel

I know we have the iron dome here, but, I propose something else. Why don't we invent a Saberman robot. A man of steel to intercept the rockets and bring all the people to safety. Not just one, but, as many as needed. So, what do you think of my idea? So, to all of you inventers out there roll of your hands and get to work inventing them.
Good Luck and thank you. Someone has to thank you and care about the people that are forgotten. There has to be someone to do something for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment