50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I would like you to take a look at the t-shirts you will see on my blog and my calendar then let me know

Hi,
I would like to introduce you to two t-shirts I made. One is of my cat and my helper Yisraela and the other is a birthday t-shirt for a friend that just celebrated her birthday.

I also have some other things to introduce to you.
First the t-shirts:

This is my little Mitzi showing all of you her t-shirt with my helper Yisraela.

Now, on to the next t-shirt:

This is a birthday present to my friend Linda. Linda enjoy the t-shirt when you get it.

Now, I would like to introduce you to my new calendar for Sept. 2013 - Sept. 2014.
Here is a preview of the cover and some of the pictures you will find inside.
This is the front cover to the new calendar. Yes, it is about animals that talk. Actually animals do talk, but, we probably do not know what they are saying to us. Haven't you ever wondered when you went to the zoo and went up to an animal's cage thought I wonder what he or she wants to say to us looking at him or her.
So, buy the calendar you can take it with you when you go to the zoo and look at the animal and wonder if that is what he or she wants to say to us standing in front of them.
Also, for each sale 5% will be donated to the children of Sderot. For those of you that have never heard of Sderot or what is going on there I will tell you. They are close to the border of Gaza and have been suffering for many years with missiles flying by them and only have 5 seconds when the alarm goes off to get to shelter. Normal kids grow up and go to college, but, these kids spend alot of time in a shelter and who knows how safe their school building is. By buying one of my calendars would help them.
So, now I will put some pictures that I put in the calendar to show you.
Here goes:

This is Mr. Lemur and this is what he wants to say to you out there.


This is Mr. Elephant and this is what he wants to tell us.

I gave you a preview. In order to see more, you should buy the calendar. So let me know, but, I have something else to offer you.
I don't know how many of you remember my little cute book I wrote called: "Mitzi and The Talking Door.?" Well, it is still for sale.
I am giving you an example and sneak preview of the book also. 5% for each sale of the book will also be donated to the children of Sderot.

Here is the book:

This is my helper Yisraela presenting the book to you. Maybe you remember her in the t-shirt I introduced you that featured her and my little cat Mitzi.

Yisraela is introducing you to two pages in the book. To see the rest you will have to buy the book.

I did not forget to tell you the prices for the calendar or for the book.
The price for the calendar in shekels is: 70 and in dollars: $20 and that does not include the price for shipping.
The price for the book is 40 shekels and in dollars: $10 and that also does not include the price for shipping.
Both the calendar and the book are very light in weight and not heavy to send to you or for you to come pick up if you are in downtown Jeruslem on a Monday or a Tuesday between the hours of 8:30 am to around 12:30 pm. You will find me at The Israel Center on the corner of Rehov Keren Hyesod #22, across from The Dan Panarama Hotel. So, stop by to see me in the lobby or contact me by e-mail: hanni@netvision.net.il

No comments:

Post a Comment