50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Hanni's Scooter

Hi all of you out there in blogland,
I promised some people I would take pictures of my scooter and now I will show it to you.

You can get an idea of what it looks like.


Here you can see the thing in the back for my suitcase and some of the wheel.

And now youi can see the front wheel and the basket in front and the scooter itself and the cord to charge it and the lock to hang the lock on. 
There are three wheels and one seat, so, I cannot give anyone a ride. I wouldn't off anyway until I really know what I am doing. 
So, how do you like my new friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment