50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Friday, February 2, 2018

Pack rats or decluttering

I decided to look up what the definition of a pack rat is and this is what I found: It said a person who cannot discard anything acquired; a compulsive keeper and storer.
Does that apply to any of you out there?

Since there is no such group I will say here: Hello, my name is Hanni and I am a pack rat.
I am better at it now. I have thrown lots of things out and still do it. 
So, I thought who better to help people get rid of things they no longer need but a pack rat. I have gotten rid of things and still do.
I go help someone and I come home really inspired that I want to get rid of things too.

I can help you do that  and if you live right here in Jerusalem or in Israel I charge 35 shekels an hour.
For those outside of Israel that would like my help then I will charge you $15 an hour.
We can do it on skype. You can show me the room and we can decide together what to do.

Have garbage bags and paper towels ready to work. The garbage bags are for what you want to throw out, what you want to donate and garbage after we are done. 

For those outside of Jerusalem or outside of Israel I will be there cheering you on even though I have not right there with you. I am very supportive and have helped people out.
Below is a picture of a room with the before and after showing how it looked before the work was done and the after showing there is actually a room there.

Contact me for more information or how we can do this together at: hannihar@gmail.com

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.




  • See the difference in these two pictures. So get ready to roll up you sleeves and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment