50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I would like to do a blog on some products I would like to sell

I will put them in categories:
First I would like to put the category of:

Three Special Pals for sale:
The one in the pink is a dog that moves and barks and the other two are very cute cuddly stuffed toys. The price for all 3 is: 35 shekels and in dollars: $10. The price I just quoted you does not include the shipping charge.

Towels for special times of the year:
These are very nice towels with nice pictures. They are for the different Jewish holidays we celebrate and also for our Sabbath. They are very nice to give as gifts or to keep for yourself.

Sample of how big the towel is and sample picture on it:



This just shows you where the picture goes and how big the towel is. This is just a sample.



This is an apron I had made. The price in shekels is: 35 and in dollars $10, it does  not include the shipping price that is separate. It is very easy to ship. Can be folded up.


These are little tote bags and small bags to put things in. Yes, they are for Pesach but very light weight and easy to ship. The prices are: 25 shekels a piece and in dollars: $7 a piece. The prices do not include how much it costs for shipping.



Makeup bag or whatever you want to put in there. It has a mirror and zipper compartments too. The price is 35 shekels and in dollars: $10. That does include the price for shipping. Very easy to ship. 

These are not clip ones. The price of the earrings are 40 shekels a piece and includes in the price a box to go along with them and in dollars: $20 a piece. The price for shipping is separate and easy to ship.


Two crystal necklaces for sale. For light weight and a box is included in the price. in shekels it is 40 and in dollars: $20. These prices do not include the charge for shipping. They are very nice necklaces. Only have two.

These are notebooks I created on the computer for the holiday of our Jewish New Year. I can make anything you would like for the cover. The number of pages inside are about 40. I can make less or more if you want. I sell them in 3's because they are so cheap. It is 3 for 15 shekels and very easy to ship, In dollars: It is: $5. 

These are greeting cards I make for all occasions. If you would like to see more or help me create a special one for you then let me know. Envelopes are included in the price. In shekels they are 10 and in dollars: $5 a piece. This does  not include the price of shipping. They are easy to ship.

Last but not least are small greeting cards for sale. You can either choose one I made or help me design a new one. They are very nice to put in when taking a present to someone. People like to read things people write in a card. 

Thank you so much for letting me share these things with you. For additional information or you would like to buy something you saw here just contact Hanni at: hannihar@gmail.com
Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment