50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Happy Birthday Israel 70 years Calendar for 2018-20-19

Hello everyone,
My name is Hanni for those of you that do not know me. For those that do know me I am still Hanni.
I would like to introduce you to my new calendar for the modern Israel today of modern Israel.
Someone suggested I do the calendar from April to April but every year I do my calendars for our Jewish New Year which starts in September so this calendar is from September 2018- September 2019.
So, I presenting to you my new calendar. 
I am going to show you the front cover and some of the pictures and their calendars you will see inside the calendar.
So here goes: 
I would like to explain what this cover means to me. The two hands are Israel and the United States shaking hands in peace. It means that Israel and the United States are finally on the same page thanks to President Donald Trump. He is very much on our side. It is also Israel's 70th birthday. The Hebrew letters mean the date in Hebrew is: 5,778-5,779.

Now on to the calendar and some of the pictures of modern day Israel so can give you a glimpse into how I did it. I cannot give all away or you will not buy it. 

Next: 
This is the Kotel and it is found in September. Why I put it there is because September is when our Jewish New Year is and a lot of the people like to visit the Kotel. 


This is Tel Aviv. It is the 2nd largest city in Israel after Jerusalem. People have mistaken it as the capital of Israel and the American Embassy is located there. President Donald Trump just let the world know that Jerusalem is our capital and that he will be moving The American Embassy to Jerusalem where it belongs. So, bye bye Tel Aviv.


Now, this is the 3rd city I am going to introduce you to. Eilat is in the South of the country. It is like Florida in the United States. People like to go there in the winter because it is nice and warm. 

So, after you have seen a glimpse into Israel 2018 tell me what you think? Wouldn't you like to buy this calendar to see the rest of it.

The price of the calendar in shekels is 70 shekels and in dollars:$20. These are only the prices of the calendar right now. 
To order a calendar or to find out more information please contact Hanni at: hannihar@gmail.com
Thank you.
P.S. I have two pictures that are 3D to show. 3D are hard to take a picture of but you can get an idea from them. They are 25 shekels a piece or in dollar 8 a piece.

Here they are:






No comments:

Post a Comment