50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hanni's picture Gallery

Hello all. I thought I would introduce myself to you and tell you why I want to have a picture gallery here. 
This is me in the picture with my friend Yisraela. She mostly stays at home but sometimes she goes with me when I sell things and models some of my products. 

I have tried a boutique online because I cannot afford to have a boutique in a store here. It is very expensive. I have tried selling my calendars and products online and thought why not try a 
photo gallery so here I am presenting pictures I have taken and asking you what you think of them and if you or someone you 
know would buy them.
I will start out with pictures I have taken of my animals that I have had here in Israel.
This is my dog Carli. She was a labrador-husky. She was such a sweet dog. She was my best friend. Carli got sick and died.

And then Mitzi came along:


This is Mitzi. She was 13 weeks old when my ex found her wandering in the street and picked her up and brought her home to Carli and myself. Carli was 2 months old and very tiny when she came to live with us. My ex was a mailman and he put her in he mail bag. Mitzi lived to the age of 20 which was 4 months shy of her 21st birthday and died in her sleep. She was quite a character. One place we lived at she would scale around the building just to get to the room I was in. She hated being left out.

Now we come to Sophie:
Sophie came to live with me at the age of 3 months and she is now 3 years old and will be 4 in August. She is quite a character. She can be very affectionate and then can also be mean. She comes to me most of the time when she wants attention. Pretty soon you will see her picture.


This is Sophie checking out a pillow I got from a friend at Hannuka time. She is very curious about them.

Now on to some other pictures:
This is a placemat I made. 
                       These are some deers just sitting around. Aren't they beautiful.



I would like to introduce you to my front cover for my new calendar. This year is Israel's 70th birthday so I decided to do my calendar on modern day Israel after 70 years. I did this front cover because of President Donald Trump saying in front of the world that Jerusalem is our capital and he is moving the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to our Jerusalem. 


I wrote one actual book in my life and this is the cover to it. The book was called: Mitzi and the Talking Door. It was a cute children's story with a message to it asking people not to slam their doors or one day the doors will put a petition together and not let the people out of their homes if they continue to slam them.

I would like to now show you some pictures that I have taken on my travels around town on my scooter. First of all I would like to introduce you to my scooter:




Here I am relaxing on my scooter. Actually someone I think saw me with it and was doing a story on how people get around here in Israel and asked if she could take my picture. Most of the time I like to decline because I do not always take good pictures. This time I thought it was a good cause and told her she could. So, this is how the picture looks. I really like it. What do you think?

Now, let us see if I can find some pictures I took around town while on my travels:
One day I came to town and saw this radio sitting there. I was very curious about it. Someone suggested I turn the channel or dial. 

It was just sitting there like it was saying to me "well, take the picture all ready." So, I did just that.



When Jerusalem celebrated 50 years I had to buy a flag  and here is a picture of it.





This is my swing chair. It can be found on my porch. My porch would not be complete without it. It is very comfortable and goes from side to side.

This next picture I found very interesting.

There is a square across from my bus station in Jerusalem where people sell things and ask for money or play music. Well, this guy was sitting there drumming on empty paint cans. He was really good. So, I had to take his picture.

I thought maybe you would get a kick out of this. I made a sign or a picture of my Mitzi stuck in jelly donuts. We have jelly donuts at  Hannuka time.



I thought you might like a little humor here.


At one time I met someone that made these bag buddies and I sold them and have some for me too. Here is a picture of a grandmother and grandfather:




You put your plastic bags in them and when need them just take them out. Really cool invention aren't they?

Well, I think that is it for now. If you have any questions or would like to purchase a picture that I showed you or you would like me to display a picture of yours just contact Hanni at: hannihar@gmail.com
Have a nice day, night or morning wherever you are and I would like to hear what you think of the photos I displayed here.
Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment