50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Monday, May 28, 2018

In Memory of Cindy

I am sorry I am late on this post.
I have no pictures of Cindy myself. I hope her family will not mind that I borrowed this picture of her. This is the last picture of her I saw on facebook.
I did not know Cindy personally or very well.
What I did know of her is that she was a good friend to have and a very kind person. She made sure that when her friends were ill that she would let us know to pray for their recovery.
She did not ask anything for herself. Her son kept us posted as to how she was doing and also another facebook person too.
She was in and out of the hospital of what I know. She was in a nursing home that was not very good. She was very ill.
I prayed for her recovery and when she recovered from one thing I kept praying that she would stay out of the hospital. I grew she must have been too weak for the last time they tried to keep her alive.
She will be missed. 
If anyone would like to comment on this I would like that.
To Cindy and she will be missed very much here in facebook.

In honor of her memory I borrowed the last picture I saw of her to put here. To Cindy wherever she is let her be at peace and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment