50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Post on Decluttering

Hello everyone and welcome to my decluttering post.
I would like to introduce myself. 
Hello, my name is Hanni and I have had and still do at times have a decluttering problem. You know when you really discover the problem if you did not before that is when you are getting ready to move. You wonder what did I do throughout the years. Why do I have so much stuff? My answer was instead of throwing things out when should have I kept them and they kept growing and growing. If there were a 12 step program for it I would have signed up.
I moved from a big place to a small place and had to throw and today I still at times throw things.
I know it is very hard for people to admit that they have this situation. They are embarrassed because the person they admit it to may judge them. I will never judge anyone. As a matter of fact I am here to help me. What better person than someone that has gone through it herself to help ours. I will not judge you, I will support you and even join in and help with the throwing. So, for all of those out there with that situation please contact me for help. If you do not live in Jerusalem or even Israel we can do via skype. 
It will be just between us. Contact me at my e-mail: hannihar@gmail.com.
For those that live in Jerusalem I charge 35 shekels an hours and for those that would like to do it via skype where I will be there in spirit I charge:$15 an hour. 
Don't wait too long because if you do you may not be able to get inside your home and that would be a real problem.
Thank you.
P.S. I almost forgot something very important. Here is a picture of a room I helped my friend with so you can get an idea of how nice it will look after the clutter is gone.
Isn't it nice you can actually see that there is a room there.

No comments:

Post a Comment