50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Prince William's trip to Israel

Hello everyone Prince William arrived in Jerusalem on Monday night after coming from Jordan. He met with President Reuven Rivlin,  our Prime Minister and his wife and he went to Yad Vashem and here is a picture of him laying a wreath there.




Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, arrived at the Yad Vashem World Holocaust Remembrance in Jerusalem, where he met with Holocaust survivors and laid a wreath in the memorial tent

He also visited a beach in Tel Aviv and as I could tell by the news he is meeting with Abbas in Ramallah. I read that he will visit his great grandmother's grave here in Jerusalem. She saved some Jews in the Holocaust and she wanted to be buried in Jerusalem. 
As far as I know he will be returning to England on Thursday. 
I hope he had a good trip and will go home to let them know what a wonderful country Israel is. 
So, if you have any comments please write to me at my e-mail address: hannihar@gmail.com

I would like to close with one of my products I have on sale:


Isn't he cute? You push him and his eyes blink. 
I only have one so if anyone is interested in buying him he costs in shekels 25 and in dollars: $8. 
So contact me for either telling me you want to buy the cute toy or to ask me information on something. I want to let you know that the price I quoted her for the product is just how much the product costs. It does not include the charge for shipping. Also, something very important for you to know is that each product I sell 5% is donated to the Children of Sderot.
Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment