50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Well, Prince William is doing the last of his itinerary today and going home this afternoon

I really truly hope that the Prince had a good visit here in Israel and understood things more. I hope when he goes back home today that he will let them know that Israel is an amazing country and inspite of all those that want us gone life goes on here.
I thought this picture would be appropriate to put in my blog. After all we did win Eurovision and it is fitting for him to meet our winner. 
He did and I am going to put the only picture I could of him and Netta together here. There was a good one but could not use it.
So, here is the two of them together:


Now to finish off my blog I will put a product of something or things I have for sale. 



These are 4 catepillars and when you wind them up they move. In shekels they are 25 a piece and in dollars: $8 a piece. The prices are only what it costs for the product. If someone that does not live in Israel would like them then there is an additional charge for shipping.

If you want to buy my products or comment on the photo of William and Netta contact me at: hannihar@gmail.com Something very important for you to know is that for each product I sell 5% will be donated to the Children of Sderot.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment