50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Would you like to be able to improve your English Speaking

My partner came up with an idea and presented it to me, and I thought sure why not try it.
We are both Native English Speakers and want to offer this service to you only in Jerusalem.
We would like to meet you at an interesting place in Jerusalem like at Jaffa Gate, The Jewish Quarter, Ben Yehuda Mall, the Kotel, or at the big spacious shopping center close by called Mamilla.
We are offering to you that we walk and talk only in English for a half an  hour, and you would pay a sum of 60 shekels  or $15 for the half an hour. If you want to continue to walk and talk only in English then there would be an additional fee. I would like you to pay me through PayPal. When I walk with you you pay me, and when my partner walks with you you pay her.
I am available 3 mornings a week and she is available one afternoon a week. 
So, let us know your schedule as to when you will be in Jerusalem and have free time to do this.
For any additional information you may want to know about then contact me at: hannihar@gmail.com
If anyone would want a t -shirt to wear which would also be a charge for it also let me know. 
This is an example of what it would look like on the t-shirt .






Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon. It is summertime in Jerusalem and very nice to be outside walking around and enjoying our weather especially in the morning and in the late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment