50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Hello everyone and have a new post for you for a new week

Hello everyone.
For those of you that know today starts the beginning of the 3 weeks leading up to Tisha B'AV. It is a fast day for us. 
Why do we mourn during this time is because two of our Temples have been destroyed and we are waiting to build our 3rd and hopefully our last one. 
For me it starts with no TV or music for the whole 3 weeks. I try to stay away from stores that want to get me to buy things during this time and I do not not want to or put them away till after Tisha B'AV. My custom is not to watch TV or listen to music or buy new clothes during this time. That is what I do. 
Tisha B'Av falls on the 22nd of July and then I wait 2 days after that to go back to normal things like TV and music. I do that to make sure I did everything right. 
So, do all those fasting today I hope you have a meaningful fast. 

Since I am self-employed I can introduce you to a product I have on sale. 
I would like to introduce you to a cute sqeaky toy I have on sale.
Here is a picture of the toy:
Isn't he adorable? You press on him and he sqeaks. The price in shekels is: 25 and in dollars: $8. This price does not include what it would cost to ship it.
An important thing to let you know is that 5% of each sale will be donated to the Children of Sderot. So, that would be nice. 
In order to let me know you would like to buy this toy contact me at: hannihar@gmail.com or if you want additional information contact me there also.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment