50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Ink for sale in Kiryat Moshe

Hello all,
I had to get a new printer because my faithful printer I had for a long time just decided it was time to stop working. 
I had original ink left over and it is not the same ink I need now. 
I have a blue or cyan color ink, red or magenta ink, and yellow. The number for each is: 933XL HP. They have never been opened or used. 
I am selling each for 45 shekels a piece.
Please contact Hanni at: hannihar@gmail.com for additional information or to let me know you want to buy it.


Now, that you have the information and the pictures of what they look like now you can contact me and if you cannot use it maybe you know someone that can. 
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment