50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Cat house

Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce you to a cat house with 2-stories I bought for my Sophie.
It is really really nice and in great shape.
There is a hammock on it and a cat can take a snooze in it.
It has two floors where a cat can sleep, just sit or just lay there.
The top floor the cat can see a lot of what is going on. 
You can put toys on it when not in use and the two legs are used for scratching.
I am selling it because my Sophie does not like it.
The price is 100 shekels.
Please contact Hanni at: hannihar@gmail.com either for more information or letting me know you would like to buy it.
The location is in Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment