50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

27-6-23

It has been a long time since I posted on my blog.

Weight loss Coach 

All of you struggling out there with your weight I want to support you by being there for you. 

For 50 shekels I would to be there for you while you are on your weight loss journey. I will be by your side every step of the way and help you maintain your weight loss too. 

All I need from you is for you to contact me today and let me know you want to discuss with me about your journey towards a better and healthier you.

Please contact Hanni at: hannihar@gmail.com or on Facebook under the name of Hanni Harel with the blue and white flag for Israel as a profile picture or call me on my cell at: 054-8018600.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment