50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Who you gonna call about your clutter problem?

I know who you can call, you can call Hanni. 
I can help you with your clutter problem. 
We will work in any room you want. We can take pictures of the before and after and then you can put a big smile on your face to be proud of what you accomplished. 
I have helped others with their clutter problem. 
I can come to you if you live in Jerusalem and if you do not I can help you on skype and it will be just as I am there right with you.
So contact me at hannihar@gmail.com and let me know you are ready to roll of your sleeves and get down to work.
Sorry, I forgot to say what the price is: here in Jerusalem the price is 40 shekels per hour. If someone wants to play in dollars then the price is: $20 an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment