50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot

50th of Jerusalem calendar- 5% is donated to children of Sderot
The price in shekels: 70 and in dollars including shipping is $30.

Friday, June 29, 2018

This is a blog on taking my friend out for her English and Hebrew birthdays

I will like to start off by saying Happy Belated Birthday to my friend Aviva.
Last Thursday we met at Cafe Rimon in the Mimilla Mall by the Old City. 
Before we met I sat on the bench at the entrance to where people go through Jaffa Gate.
I was sitting on a bench and looked around. There was a something that people wanted to take a picture of. It is interesting watching them. I did not take a picture of the thing people wanted pictures of. There was also a bus there for snacks. 
I went and met my friend and I kept trying to figure out what I wanted to eat and because it took a long time for the waitress to come. There was something that really looked good at another table. The people could not speak Hebrew or English but when she said si or we I understood her. They ordered pizza. It looked so good so I decided on that. My friend ordered something else. I also got a cola zero and a milk shake. The food was very good but the service was not that good. 
This is the surprise I brought for my friend. After we got the food and ate I took out a cupcake candle and matches and we had a hard time lighting it at first. After it was lit it would not go out for a long time. 
I took my pizza home because it was too much so I want to show you a picture of my pizza here.
I had left over pizza Wednesday and Thursday and it is really really good.

So, when you are in Israel and close to the Old City and want to eat close by go to Mimilla and go eat at Cafe Rimon. The prices are not bad.The food is very good but the service is not that great. It is very close to Jaffa Gate to go in to go to the Kotel or the Old City. 

Now, I would like to present to you something I have on sale: 



You can look at these two in two ways. You can just have them as cuddly toys or you can press them adn the cat meows and the dog barks. They are both 35 shekels a piece. In dollars they are: $10 a piece. This is just the price of the products only. There is an additional price for shipping charges. An important thing you should know is that: 5% of each product I sell is donated to the Children of Sderlot.

If you are interesting in buying either or both of these then contact me through e-mail at: hannihar@gmail.com.

If you would like additional information on anything then contact me at my e-mail too.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment